Aggregate Billions Of Data Points
Collect and index numerous data from multiple sources such at social media, news articles, forum posts, blog posts, reviews, and more.
- Categorization based on source, type, date, or other custom settings
- Pass extracted data to machine learning models for actions such as classification or sentiment analysis
- Load data in a database, or export directly to json, csv, html, xml, etc
Harness the power of advanced machine learning algorithms to extract actionable insights, discover patterns, and make predictions.
- Classify information using key phrases
- Analyze sentiment with Natural Language Processing
- Automatically identify up-coming trends
Keep up to date with brand perception, understand your competition, and improve processes in your business to improve overall customer experience.
- Using Qauntyst’s classification models, detect positive and negative sentiment from many sources
- Measure sentiment at an individual entity level or an overall document/domain level
- Visualize changes in sentiment over time with scoring details explained
- Automate sentiment analysis and classification of unstructured data
- Compare relationships between content (metadata, concepts, entities, etc.) in unstructured data for analysis
- Obtain recommendations for contextual information based on user generated content, article content, and content similarities
- Analyze context to make accurate predictions and understand intent of the content